* Students should arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to scheduled class time.
* Cell phones should be turned on silent or off.
* Wear exercise clothing that is comfortable to move in. Students should bring their hip scarf and veil to each class.
* Students must join the class using soft socks or dance Slippers (No shoes)
* NO chewing gum while dancing.
* For monthly classes, tuition is always due on or before the 4th session for the next 4 classes (regardless if you still have a makeup class), unless discussed otherwise.
* Checks are accepted, however, any returned check is a $35.00 fee for the first time. If a check is returned for the second time, we won't accept any type of personal check unless the payment is made with the money order.
* Re-registration will be required after an absence of 4 complete weeks or more.
* Sorry, no Return or exchanges for sold items.
* Monthly private lessons are 4 classes in one package, one make up class only for each package
Late Fees and Makeup Sessions:
Makeup sessions: Students must have all class fees paid in full prior to being able to receive a makeup session for a missed class.
For private lessons: Any canceled session without a 24 hours notice will be charged for that entire session.
For group/Private lessons: A late fee will be charged to students if their class fees are not paid by the scheduled time. The late fee is $20.00 flat rate.