Due to temporary business closure as a result of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, there are no refunds for
existing students or new students registering through the end of June-2021. Existing students, private or group classes, must attend a minimum of one (1) class per week to avoid any additional costs. If you have a remaining balance, it is your responsibility to schedule private or group classes.
In accordance with health recommendations in light of COVID-19, for children younger than ten, only one parent may be in attendance in the studio during class time. There will be no returns or exchanges of merchandise purchased at the studio. There is to be no socializing while at the studio and each student is to arrive at the studio no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Each student shall be required to adhere to the rules and regulations for social distancing as well as utilize hand sanitizer that will be provided at the studio.
* Students should arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to scheduled class time.
* Cell phones should be turned on silent or off.
* Students should wear appropriate dance clothing and being their own accessories.
* We don't allow shoes while being in class. Students must wear footies or dance slippers.
* No chewing gum while dancing.
* For monthly classes, tuition is always due on or before the 4th session for the next 4 classes
(regardless if you still have a makeup class) unless discussed otherwise.
* Checks are accepted, however, any returned check is a $35.00 fee for the first time.
If a check is returned for the second time, we won't accept any type of personal check.
* Re-registration will be required after an absence of 4 complete weeks or more.
* Sorry, no Return or exchanges for sold items.
* Monthly private lessons are 4 classes in one package, one make up class only for each package
Late Fees and Makeup Sessions:
* Makeup sessions: Students must pay in full for the next month in order to receive a makeup class.
* For private lessons: Any canceled session without a 24 hours notice will be charged as a class.
* For group/Private lessons: A late fee will be charged to students if their class fees are not paid by the scheduled time. The late fee is a $20.00 flat rate.